with Nicola Tiburzi
The Iyengar method works on the principle of meditation in action. Practitioners concentrate closely on the movements in the yoga postures (asanas), bringing the body into balance by increasing mobility, stability, strength and alignment. At the same time, this intense concentration draws the attention inward, quieting and integrating mind and body.
New or Drop in students? Classes by appointment only.
Space permitting, registered students may attend additional and make-up class without an appointment.
Please advise of health issues or injuries by email or phone so we may discuss appropriate practice.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class.
- Wear a t-shirt and shorts or tights, have bare feet and come with an empty stomach.
- Class will start on time, arrive prior to start time. Roll out a mat and collect equipment in advance.
- It’s universal courtesy — participants of yoga classes world wide come to studios “fragrance free’. Please check all body products used on the day of your class.
Reserve your spot:
- Register by mail cheque or cash.
- Out of town? Register by mail with cheque payable to: Nicola Tiburzi 3776 HWY 101, Roberts Creek V0N 2W1
For more information and to register, please contact Nicola Tiburzi at email@example.com or 604 399 YOGA (9642)
Mondays, 4:30pm – 6:30pm — Restorative Yoga
Wednesdays, 9:00 - 10:00am — Iyengar Levels I, II and III
Wednesdays, 5:30pm – 6:45pm — Beginners Yoga
Thursdays, 4:30pm – 6:30pm — Iyengar Levels II and III
Fridays, 9:00am – 10:15am — Beginners Yoga
Sundays, 10:30am – 12:00pm — Iyengar Levels I, II and III