with Nicola Tiburzi
The Iyengar method works on the principle of meditation in action. Practitioners concentrate closely on the movements in the yoga postures (asanas), bringing the body into balance by increasing mobility, stability, strength and alignment. At the same time, this intense concentration draws the attention inward, quieting and integrating mind and body.
New or Drop in students? Classes by appointment only.
Please contact Nicola Tiburzi directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 399 YOGA (9642)
Space permitting, registered students may attend additional and make-up class without an appointment.
Please advise of health issues or injuries by email or phone so we may discuss appropriate practice.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class.
- Wear a t-shirt and shorts or tights, have bare feet and come with an empty stomach.
- Class will start on time, arrive prior to start time. Roll out a mat and collect equipment in advance.
- It’s universal courtesy — participants of yoga classes world wide come to studios “fragrance free’. Please check all body products used on the day of your class.
Reserve your spot:
- Cash in person
- E-transfer email@example.com
NO CHEQUES PLEASE
Missed class protocol
Attend additional class to make-up a missed class within the season or make up classes in advance if scheduled to be away. No notification necessary to make up or attend additional if registered – drop in fee applies.
For more information and to register, please contact Nicola Tiburzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 399 YOGA (9642)
Mondays, 4:30pm – 6:30pm — Restorative + Breath
Wednesdays, 9:00 - 10:15am — Beginners Yoga
Wednesdays, 5:30pm – 7:00pm — Beginners Yoga
Thursdays, 4:30pm – 6:30pm — Iyengar Levels II and III
Fridays, 9:00am – 10:15am — Beginners Yoga
Sundays, 10:30am – 12:00pm — All Levels
Prepaid 12 week series
$16, 1.25 - 1.5 hours
$20, 2 hours
Limited to currently registered students,
or Iyengar students from other cities
$20, 1.25 - 1.5 hours
$25, 2 hours