|10 class flexi studio pass
(no expiration date, not valid for registered classes)
|1 month unlimited pass
(valid for 30 days from date of purchase, not valid for registered classes)
|Student Drop-in (ages 13-17)||$12|
|Annual Unlimited Membership (details here)
(post-dated cheques/pre-authorized credit card, not valid for registered classes)
|$80 per month|
|Pre-registered classes & programs||See individual programs|
All prices include GST and are listed in Canadian currency. Payment can be made by VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash or cheque. Please contact us to purchase a pass.
Looking to rent space for a workshop? See our Space Rental details.
Booking and Refund Policy
- All sales final and are transacted in Canadian dollars.
- Studio passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. We do make exceptions for medical conditions and those who relocate out of the city, however, these decisions are considered on a per situation basis.
- You are responsible for knowing the date of expiry of your pass, if applicable. If you are unsure we will always be happy to provide you with the information.
- Private sessions (yoga therapy, special group bookings, bodywork) require a credit card deposit. A 24 hour cancellation policy applies, or client will be charged 50% of the booking.
Delivery Method and Timing
- For passes, retreat deposits and recordings, a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your payment.
- Yoga by the Sea passes will be held under your last name in our office, available 24 hours after payment is received.
Annual Unlimited Membership
This membership is a genuine commitment to your yoga practice with the freedom to move about, on the mat and off. To join, we require prepayment of your first and last month. There is a 12 month minimum term. With our annual membership option, you receive 365 days of unlimited drop-in yoga to reach your full potential. After the initial twelve month term, your membership will automatically roll right into a month-to-month membership so you can keep enjoying your practice. After the initial 12 months, you are free to cancel anytime with a 30-day written notice. Flexibility for your body and your wallet.
How much does it cost?
Membership, including unlimited drop-in yoga classes and all other member benefits, is just $80 per month! Monthly dues are conveniently paid by automatic bank account (credit union), post dated cheques or via a pre-authorized credit card.
How does membership work?
As a Yoga By The Sea Member, you can attend UNLIMITED drop-in yoga classes, and you’re eligible for all of the membership benefits, including:
- Discounts on all workshops
- $200 off our Yoga Teacher Training program
- 3 free guest passes per year
Planning a vacation, taking an extended business trip? With the annual membership option, you may freeze your membership in 1-month increments for a $17/month administrative fee. Freezes within the initial 12 month term of your annual membership will extend the termination date by the length of the freeze.
Why not simply register for a class package?
Our goal at Yoga By The Sea is to support and encourage you in your practice, and we’ve seen that the annual membership system is in the best interest of everyone. Unlimited drop-in classes allow our members to practice more often and because annual memberships are less time consuming to manage, we are able pass the savings on to you in the form of low membership fees!
Why should I become a Yoga By The Sea member?
It’s by far the best way to reap the deepest benefits of your yoga practice. As a member, you won’t have to worry about the cost of attending several classes per week. You’ll be able to attend as many drop-in classes as you wish, and the more you come, the more you save. If you attend just three classes a week you pay $6 a class— that’s more than 60% off the drop in rate! We’ve also noticed that students who have unlimited yoga available to them tend to attend yoga more often, seeing greater results, faster.
Best of all, your Yoga by the Sea Membership supports your local community of yoga practitioners. By supporting our community, you are making a tangible and important contribution to the peace and happiness in our world!