300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (RYT300) & Life Skills Program
200 hour YTT is a prerequisite for our 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. Once completed, you will have 500 hours of YTT training.
2023 Program Dates
- Late November Yoga Therapy & Exploration of the Chakras 3 days @ 12 hours – Nov. 10, 11, 12
- Dec Yoga Nidra & The Koshas 3 days @ 12 hours – Dec. 15, 16, 17
- January Energy weekend with Atma 3 days @ 12 hours – Jan. 19, 20, 21
- Feb Padma Advanced Studies Meditation 3 days @ 12 hours –Feb. 23, 24, 25
- March Posture of Consciousness 3 days @ 12 hours – March 15, 16, 17
- April Meditation in Motion Retreat 5 days @ 12 hours – April 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- Early June (5 days ): Silent Retreat & Graduation – dates TBC
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
An application must be completed for consideration and acceptance into the program. Participants are recommended to have a 200 YTT and one year of regular yoga & meditation practice, but each applicant will be reviewed case by case.
- $3995 + GST
- $1000 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot, due by August 31, 2023
- Payment plan option is available: 8 payments of $375 + GST per month (Nov. 1st -June 1st, 2023)
Your investment includes 8 months of unlimited drop-in yoga classes for the duration of the program as a gift to become established in yoga.
Transportation and accommodation information are available. Some billeting with local residents may also be available. Please contact us for details.
A transformative journey to delve deeper into self-discovery. Uncovering the true nature of who we are and expanding our experience of living fully, moment to moment. Sensing, feeling and being our way through life rather than thinking and doing. What we learn or unlearn we then are able to share it with others through our relationships, life work and presence.
This program is not about correcting physical alignment in your postures – it’s about deepening your understanding and becoming established as a yogi.
What We Will Focus On
- Meditation uses mindfulness practices and movement, creating space and stillness in the mind to see more clearly.
- Therapeutic Yoga (Body Psychology) with various energy diffusion techniques, somatic experiences and body-mind connection, deepening a felt sense in the body.
- A deeper exploration of the Chakras energy systems in the body in relation to developmental stages of life, and various imbalances: addiction, trauma, anxiety, and depression.
- Breaking re-active patterns, repetitive thought patterns (samskaras), karma, and how it relates to our day-to-day life.
- Deepening our experience of consciousness and becoming established as consciousness instead of self–conscious.
- Integrative relaxation techniques like Yoga Nidra and understanding how it works and why.
- Science of Ayurveda studies to increase vitality and support a Yogic lifestyle.
- A silent meditation retreat to learn the repetitive dialogue of the mind and break patterns.
Marney Coulter, Program Director and Senior Teacher
From the Heart
In the Fall of 1994, I took a Quantum Leap to change the direction I walked in my life. This created a Quantum Shift, leading me into my first yoga studio at the age of 28. A New Year’s resolution in January 1995.
Within 3 months, I was practicing yoga regularly, working for the yoga studio as an administrator, and committing to the upcoming Teacher Training program, though not quite sure how I was going to pay for it. This one decision changed the course of my life. The connection experienced with the teachings, the physical practice, the deep heart opening, sense of community, self-acceptance, abiding calm, meditation, chanting, and holistic lifestyle shift, are only a few examples of the profound changes that occurred within the first year.
One of the greatest gifts Yoga brought to me was a resourcefulness to move through life’s most difficult and joyful moments. The faith and commitment to the teachings have continued to guide me through loss, marriage, birth, parenting, reinvesting and rebuilding with grace and gratitude. My intention for this training is to simply guide and support your transformation while you move deeper into your own life.
From the Resume
Hasu currently has over 7000 hours of training and over 13,000 hours of teaching experience since 1995. Over the past 27+ years, her Dharma and Sadhana have been as Yogi, Guiding through teaching, as a Spiritual Living Coach, and Community Business Owner. She has been working full-time with a successful yoga business for the past 22 years, both in Vancouver and on the Sunshine Coast. A Certified Registered Yoga Therapist with the International Yoga Therapist Association. She is registered with Yoga Alliance as a 500-hour E-RYT, 200 E-RYT, and is the Program Director of the 200 RYS and 300 RYS at Yoga by the Sea. She is also the Program Director of the I AM 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Program and Senior Faculty for the Amrit Yoga Institute. She also has hundreds of hours of Meditation and Yogic Philosophy training and other workshops, including Yoga for Arthritis, Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, Experiential Anatomy and Structural Yoga Therapy. She is also trained in Massage and Reiki Level 2.
Hasu is the Owner and Director of Yoga by the Sea, the largest Health and Wellness Centre on the Sunshine Coast.
Yoga by the Sea, a dedicated Yoga Centre, was co-founded by Lyne Lantaigne and welcomed by the Sunshine Coast community in 2006.