A strong aligned lower body gives you a sense of being grounded and creates freedom of movement in the entire body.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the anatomy of the pelvis/hips and understand the connection between the feet, the legs and the pelvis.
- Learn tools to align the lower body.
- Learn how to use your breath to release tensions in these areas.
- Connect with the force of gravity to create levity in your body.
- Explore the entire range of movement possible from your hips in a non weight-bearing sequence.
- Integrate this knowledge through a guided practice of active and restorative yoga postures.
When: Sunday, February 19th, from 1pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $50 pre-registered
Contact Lyne to register. 604.989.0742 or firstname.lastname@example.org