We have positive intentions, especially when the New Year rolls around. We make promises and commitments to start fresh…to feel successful.
Set goals~Make a plan~Get to work~Stick to it~Reach goals…
Why is that? It’s so frustrating isn’t it?
What do we need to do, feel, or believe differently so we can support ourselves more authentically and successfully? What needs to happen so we feel empowered by our conscious decisions?
Come Join Us as We Explore:
- What trips us up from really sticking to our plan
- How to identify and let go of old self-sabotaging habits and behaviours
- Clean up our belief system and personalize it
- Identify which emotions we’ve decided are taboo
- How to set up an effective Action Plan for moving forward
When: Sunday, January 13th 2019, 1:00 – 4:00pm
Register by contacting Bet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.741.7056