Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us, and we want to assure you that we are keeping a healthy and safe environment for all. We take preventing the spread of Coronavirus seriously so that we can carry on with the essential parts of our lives in a safe, loving way. We ask you to help us in this effort – we are all in this together, and self responsibility is the key!
What we are doing:
- There will be 8 students only in the Moon, 5 students in the Sun Studio for each class.
- The washroom will be opened for emergency use only, otherwise it is closed
- There will be no mats or other props for use.
- Mat spaces will be clearly defined in the studio so we can all practice with peace of mind.
- Entrance and exit, as well as hallways of the studio will be organized in order to keep with social distancing guidelines.
- Continuing disinfection of commonly touched surfaces at Yoga by the Sea after each class.
- Maintaining our high standard of cleanliness in the studio, restrooms and lobby.
- Providing tissues, hand soap, sanitizer and alcohol-based cleaner
- Washing hands thoroughly before and after class.
What you can do:
- All belongings will be required to be left in your vehicle. Only your mat and you in the studio please.
- Please limit your conversations about the coronavirus to help maintain a peaceful and safe environment.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio and before and after class, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Please wear a mask.
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Consider a “Namaste” or “Jai Bhagwan” to help with physical distance.
- Use your own water container;
- BYO (Bring and store your own yoga mat and props)
- Avoid touching anything in the studio.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If you’re worried about an expiration date on your class card, just let us know. We will be flexible.