Home » About the Studio » COVID-19
We ask that you review the following questions before attending class and that you do not attend class if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, new/worsening cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches or headaches, or sore throat?
- Have you travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days and are required to quarantine?
- Are you in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- If you are testing positive for Covid, please stay home Or join us via zoom.
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions, please do not attend class.
Safety requirements for exercise and fitness activities include:
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning solutions are available throughout the studio. Please ensure you practice proper hand hygiene and clean the washroom after use.
- Yoga mat rental by donation, minimum $2.00
- We will adhere to strict cleaning protocols after each class in accordance with Worksafe BC guidelines.