We ask that you review the following questions prior to attending class, and that you not attend class if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, new/worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headaches, or sore throat?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days and are required to quarantine?
- Are you a close contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- As of September 13, you will need proof of vaccination (and one piece of government-issued photo ID) to attend in-person classes. You can review the most up-to-date information from the provincial government here.
- As per the current Provincial Health Orders, masks are currently mandatory in all indoor spaces. Please note this order will be reassessed once proof of vaccination requirements are implemented.
- You must bring your own props for each class – we recommend a mat and blanket. Props will not be available to borrow.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning solutions are available throughout the studio. Please ensure you practice proper hand hygiene and clean the washroom after your use.
- We will adhere to strict cleaning protocols after each class, in accordance with Worksafe BC guidelines.