YOGA AND MEDITATION JOURNEY IN THE HIMALAYAS OF INDIA
** New dates for Fall 2020 coming soon! **
Himalayas, North-West India Adventure, Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Save your spot today!
Email Marney for more information.
Reserve your place with the $500 CAD Deposit now.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Journey to the Himalayas of India
Join Padma, and her friend and fellow yoga teacher Hasu, for a once in a lifetime chance to see and travel in the Himalayas of India of India with two expert and experienced teachers.
Join this fabulous tour, high into the Himalayas, with two expert yoga and meditation teachers. Padma and Hasu share their life’s work with you: Padma’s deep wisdom of meditation, and Hasu’s extraordinary yoga and energy work.
You’ll explore the hilltop Buddhist town of Dharmsala where the Dalai Lama lives, hike in the exotic Valley of the Gods by the Vyaas River, and bask in the wonder of the the Taj Mahal.
Explore the life of a Himalayan yogi with daily yoga classes with Hasu, and meditation classes with Padma. Dive deep into your yoga and meditation practice in the mountains that birthed it, with clear and intuitive practices designed by Padma and Hasu to open up to your most joyful and vibrant self.
Receive guidance from Hasu, a Pranic Yoga expert, on how to find more balance, health and healing in your life through practical wisdom and gain tangible skills to apply these insights to your life beyond the retreat.
Meditate with a Master and learn from the Sanskrit Sutras about Meditation Philosophy and Practices with Padma.
We are so excited to share India with our students and friends. This is going to be a transformative, radiant two weeks – in which you will feel fully alive. Reach the heights of the Himalayans. We cannot wait to meet you there.
- 14 nights accommodation at lovely, carefully selected inns
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome brunch in Delhi; farewell dinner in Delhi
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Domestic flights from Delhi to Dharmsala and from Kullu to Delhi
- Entrance fees to all sites, as per itinerary
- Local taxis, as per itinerary
- Indian Government Service Tax (GST)
- Limited group size of 18 participants only!
- Travel and personal discussions with two Master teachers Padma and Hasu
- Daily Meditations, Pranayama, Satsang, Sanskrit Chanting and Philosophy with Padma
- Daily Yoga, Yoga Nidra practice, and Satsang with Hasu
- Expert English-speaking local guides
- Buddhist ceremonies in Delhi and Dharmsala
- Visit to Sikh Temple in Delhi
- Trip to the Taj Mahal for magical sunset and sunrise
- Meditations at the temple of the Dalai Lama
- Visit to the ancient Ghats on the Vyaas River in Mandi
- Hiking day trips in the Himalayas
- Visits to traditional villages and mountain festivals
- Natural hot springs
- Plenty of adventure and shopping time too!
Retreat does not Include:
- Airfare to and return from Delhi, India
- Airport taxes
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance (ask us for a quote)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Indian Tourist Visa (required)
- Any items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website
Non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot: $500
Early Bird Price by November 1, 2019: $4500 + tax
Payment plan required. You’ll pay 4 x $1000 instalments (plus the $500 deposit.)
These 4 instalments are due by January 1, 2020.
After November 1, 2019 – February 1, 2020: $4995 + tax
Delhi: 2 nights
Agra: 1 night
Dharmsala: 5 nights
Kullu Valley: 5 nights
Delhi: 1 night
- Each morning we’ll start the day with meditation and gentle breath work, lead by Padma.
- After breakfast, we’ll do yoga with Hasu.
- After a tea break, we’ll explore meditation and philosophy with Padma.
- Lunch, and then the whole afternoon to explore, rest, and have fun. Each day there will be a group outing planned, which you can join or choose to rest.
- Before bed, we’ll have a full-relaxation meditation and possibly some Sanskrit mantra chanting.
March 21 to April 4, 2020, for 2 weeks, a limited-size group of only 18 people will travel in the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with meditation, yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India.
Everyone is welcome to this adventure!