with Padma and Hasu
Our next tour March 21 to April 4, 2020.
Join this fabulous tour, high into the Himalayas, with two expert yoga and meditation teachers. Padma and Hasu share their life’s work with you: Padma’s deep wisdom of meditation, and Hasu’s extraordinary yoga and energy work.
You’ll explore the hilltop Buddhist town of Dharmsala where the Dalai Lama lives, hike in the exotic Valley of the Gods by the Vyaas River, and bask in the wonder of the the Taj Mahal.
Explore the life of a Himalayan yogi with daily yoga classes with Hasu, and meditation classes with Padma. Dive deep into your yoga and meditation practice in the mountains that birthed it, with clear and intuitive practices designed by Padma and Hasu to open up to your most joyful and vibrant self.
Receive guidance from Hasu, a Pranic Yoga expert, on how to find more balance, health and healing in your life through practical wisdom and gain tangible skills to apply these insights to your life beyond the retreat.
Meditate with a Master and learn from the Sanskrit Sutras about Meditation Philosophy and Practices with Padma.
We are so excited to share India with our students and friends. This is going to be a transformative, radiant two weeks – in which you will feel fully alive. Reach the heights of the Himalayans. We cannot wait to meet you there.
- 14 nights accommodation at lovely, carefully selected inns
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome brunch in Delhi; farewell dinner in Delhi
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Domestic flights from Delhi to Dharmsala and from Kullu to Delhi
- Entrance fees to all sites, as per itinerary
- Local taxis, as per itinerary
- Indian Government Service Tax (GST)
- Travel and personal discussions with two Master teachers Padma and Hasu
- Daily Meditations, Pranayama, Satsang, Sanskrit Chanting and Philosophy with Padma
- Daily Yoga, Yoga Nidra practice, and Satsang with Hasu
- Expert English-speaking local guides
- Buddhist ceremonies in Delhi and Dharmsala
- Visit to Sikh Temple in Delhi
- Trip to the Taj Mahal for magical sunset and sunrise
- Meditations at the temple of the Dalai Lama
- Visit to the ancient Ghats on the Vyaas River in Mandi
- Hiking day trips in the Himalayas
- Visits to traditional villages and mountain festivals
- Natural hot springs
- Plenty of adventure and shopping time too!
Retreat does not Include:
- Airfare to and return from Delhi, India
- Airport taxes
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance (ask us for a quote)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Indian Tourist Visa (required)
- Any items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website
Early Bird Registration by November 1, 2019: $4500 + tax
Payment plan required
Full payment due by January 1, 2020
After November 1, 2019 – February 1, 2020: $4995 + tax
Non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot: $500
Delhi: 2 nights
Agr: 1 night
Dharamasala, McLeod, Ganji: 5 nights
Kullu Valle: 5 nights
Delhi: final night
- Each morning we’ll start the day with meditation and gentle breath work, lead by Padma.
- After breakfast, we’ll do yoga with Hasu.
- After a tea break, we’ll explore meditation and philosophy with Padma.
- Lunch, and then the whole afternoon to explore, rest, and have fun. Each day there will be a group outing planned, which you can join or choose to rest.
- Before bed, we’ll have a full-relaxation meditation and possibly some Sanskrit mantra chanting.
Padma shares teachings, wisdom, laughter and light from her 30 years of direct tutelage with a Himalayan Meditation Master. Discover what pure meditation really is, and find true joy, clarity and freedom! Padma is one of Canada’s most renowned teachers of Meditation and Self-Awareness. She is the host of the nationally-aired television series Padma Yoga and has lead meditation workshops internationally since 2000.
Hasu is an intuitive and knowledgeable Yogi. For more than 20 years, she has shared a flowing practice which creates self alignment and attunement, based on teachings from her own life experience, Kripalu Yoga, Amrit Yoga, and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. The focus is on exploring sensation through movement and stillness, while drawing on the breath as a tool for transformation, allowing you to explore your inner edges and thresholds with willful practice and mindfulness; learning how to trust, accept, experience peace with ourselves and life, by deepening the connection with the vital life force, and adding a sense of ease to one’s life. From here, we learn how to carry what is experienced on the mat into daily interactions. Life becomes a waking meditation. Contact by email email@example.com.