YOGA AND MEDITATION JOURNEY IN THE HIMALAYAS OF INDIA
October 1-14, 2020
Himalayas, North-West India Adventure, Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Save your spot today!
Email Marney for more information.
Reserve your place with the $700 CAD deposit NOW.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Journey to the Himalayas of India
Join Padma, Hasu, and Aakaash, for a once in a lifetime chance to experience two weeks of adventure, discoveries, yoga, meditation and spiritual wisdom in the Himalayas of India. Three expert and experienced teachers guide and teach you for 14 days as we travel from Delhi to Dharmsala to Kullu Valley
Join this fabulous tour, high into the Himalayas, with an expert yoga and three meditation teachers. Padma, Hasu and Aakaash shares their live’s work with you: Padma’s deep wisdom of meditation, lovely yoga and satsang, Hasu’s years of experience teaching yoga and energy practices, and Aakaash’s decades of study with the world’s top Buddhist teachers.
You’ll be dazzled by Delhi’s bustle, roam the hilltop Buddhist town of Dharmsala where the Dalai Lama lives, hike through mountain villages of the exotic Valley of the Gods by the Vyaas River, and be guided daily into a deeper knowledge of who you are.
This is a rare combination of both Himalayan Buddhism plus Himalayan yoga wisdom and practices. Explore both Buddhism and the life of a Himalayan yogi with daily yoga and meditation classes. Dive deep into your practice in the mountains that birthed this tradition. The clear and accessible practices will open you up to your most joyful self.
Meditate with three masters and learn from Buddhist wisdom, plus from the Yogic Sanskrit Sutras: everything about Meditation Philosophy and Practices.
Explore the life of a Himalayan yogi with daily yoga classes with Hasu, and meditation classes with Padma. Dive deep into your yoga and meditation practice in the mountains that birthed it, with clear and intuitive practices designed by Padma and Hasu to open up to your most joyful and vibrant self.
Receive guidance from Hasu, a Pranic Yoga expert, on how to find more balance, health and healing in your life through practical wisdom and gain tangible skills to apply these insights to your life beyond the retreat.
Meditate with a Master and learn from the Sanskrit Sutras about Meditation Philosophy and Practices with Padma.
As well as 25 years of Buddhist practice and teaching, and 10 years of Vedant meditation in the Himalayas, Aakaash has produced over 30 films on Buddhism. www.aakaashfilms.com
We are so excited to share India with our students and friends. This is going to be a transformative, radiant two weeks – in which you will feel fully alive. Reach the heights of the Himalayans. We cannot wait to meet you there.
- 14 nights accommodation at lovely, carefully selected inns
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome brunch in Delhi at the Taj Hotel
- Personalized Arrival and Departure transfers
- Domestic flights from Delhi to Dharmsala and from Kullu to Delhi
- Entrance fees to all sites, as per itinerary
- Local taxis, as per itinerary
- Indian Government Service Tax (GST)
- Limited group size of 18 participants only!
- Daily Buddhism plus Yogic wisdom traditions teachings
- Personal mentoring with Padma, Hasu and Aakaash
- Daily Meditations, Pranayama, Satsang, Sanskrit Chanting and Philosophy Classes
- Daily Hatha Yoga practice
- Visit to the Himalayan Meditation Ashram where both Padma and Aakaash lived!
- Visit Buddhist temples in Delhi, Bir and Dharmsala
- Visit to Sikh Temple in Delhi
- Meditations at the Buddhist temple of the Dalai Lama in Dharmsala
- Visit to the ancient Ghats on the Vyaas River in Mandi
- Hiking day trips in the Himalayan hills
- Visits to traditional villages and mountain festivals
- Bathe in Natural mountain hot springs
- Expert English-speaking local guides
- Plenty of adventure and shopping time too!
Retreat does not Include:
- International airfare to and return from Delhi, India
- Airport taxes
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance (ask us for a quote)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Indian Tourist Visa (required)
- Any items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website
Non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot: $700
Early Bird Price by July 1, 2020: $3969 + tax
Payment plan available.
Retreat Price after July 1, 2020: $4300 + tax
Delhi: 2 nights
Dharmsala: 4 nights
Kullu Valley: 6 nights
Delhi: 2 night
- Each morning we’ll start the day at 7 a.m. with meditation and guided breath work
- After breakfast, we’ll do gentle hatha yoga from 9 to 10:30 a.m. (all levels included)
- From 10:45 to 12:30 we’ll practise meditation and explore wisdom philosophy from the Himalayas.
- After Lunch, we’ll have the whole afternoon to explore and be enchanted, plus relax and have lots of fun. Each day there will be fabulous a group outing planned, which you can join, or enjoy a massage service.
- Supper will be your own choice, with plenty of local options available.
- Before bed, we’ll do some exquisite Sanskrit mantra chanting and enjoy a full-relaxation guided meditation.
October 1 to 14, 2020, for 2 weeks, a limited-size group of only 18 people will travel in the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with Yogic and Buddhist meditation, hatha yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India.
Everyone is welcome to this adventure!