YOGA AND MEDITATION JOURNEY IN THE HIMALAYAS OF INDIA
October 1-14, 2020
For 2 weeks, a limited-size group of only 17 people will travel in the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with Yogic and Buddhist meditation, hatha yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India.
Everyone is welcome to this adventure!
Email Marney for more information.
Reserve your place with the $700 CAD deposit NOW.
*A note on the current world travel situation:*
I’m sure you’ve become aware of the world-wide worry about the outbreak of a virus. We at Padma Meditation are fully expecting that by the end of summer this will be all contained and it’ll be safe to travel anywhere. In this light, we’re continuing to offer this adventure to the Himalayas in October.
We hope you’ll reserve your place now to make sure you’ll be with us! Airlines will be offering great deals!
We are offering that IF we do need to cancel this trip, then we will announce that by August 1. In this case we will certainly refund you any payments you have made to us including your Deposit (minus $150 for administrative fees).
We suggest also, that you purchase a travel insurance called “Cancel for No Reason.” This will ensure that if in the worst case scenario we need to postpone the trip till 2021, then you’ll get most of your international flight money returned to you.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Taking you into the Himalayas, three expert teachers, Padma, Hasu and Aakaash, share their lives’ work with you: Padma’s deep wisdom of meditation, yoga and satsang, Hasu’s years of experience teaching yoga, and Aakaash’s decades of study with the world’s top Buddhist teachers.
You’ll be dazzled by Delhi’s bustle, roam the hilltop Buddhist town of Dharmsala where the Dalai Lama lives, hike through mountain villages of the exotic Valley of the Gods, wander by the Vyaas River, and be guided daily in classes of meditation, yoga and deep knowledge.
This trip offers a rare combination of Himalayan Buddhism plus Yoga wisdom traditions and practices. Explore both Buddhism and the life of a Yogi with daily yoga and meditation classes. Dive deep into your practice in the very mountains that birthed these traditions. These clear and accessible practices will open you up to your most joyful self.
Meditate with three masters and learn from Buddhist wisdom and from the Yoga Sutras: learn about Meditation Philosophy and Practices.
An enlightened educator and one of Canada’s most respected and popular teachers of meditation, yoga and self-realization. For over 20 years she has been guiding people towards finding their own freedom, inner power, peace and enlightenment. Padma’s teaching style is free, joyful and insightful in the tradition of a Himalayan meditation master. www.padmameditation.com
Director of Yoga By the Sea Yoga Studio, Roberts Creek, BC., Hasu is an experienced Yoga Teacher with over 20 years of teaching. Hasu is known for her warm heart and open, loving teachings. www.yogabythesea.ca
Aakaash has been studying and teaching Buddhism for decades. Specializing in Tibetan Buddhism, he brings delight, insight and wisdom to all his classes. As a renowned documentary film maker, he documented the coming of Buddhism to the west over the last 20 years and has produced over 20 films on Buddhism. www.aakaashfilms.com
We are so excited to share India with you. This is going to be a transformative, radiant two weeks – in which you will feel fully alive. Reach the heights of the Himalayans. We cannot wait to meet you there.
- 14 nights accommodation at lovely, carefully selected inns
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome brunch in Delhi at the Taj Hotel
- Personalized Arrival and Departure transfers
- Domestic flights from Delhi to Dharmsala and from Kullu to Delhi
- Entrance fees to all sites, as per itinerary
- Local taxis, as per itinerary
- Guide Tips, as per itinerary
- Indian Government Service Tax (GST)
- Hotel taxes (18%)
- Limited group size of 17 participants only!
- Daily Buddhism plus Yogic wisdom traditions teachings
- Personal mentoring with Padma, Hasu and Aakaash
- Daily Meditations, Pranayama, Satsang, Sanskrit Chanting and Philosophy Classes
- Daily Hatha Yoga practice
- Visit to the Himalayan Meditation Ashram where both Padma and Aakaash studied!
- Visit Buddhist temples in Delhi, Bir and Dharmsala
- Visit to Sikh Temple in Delhi
- Meditations at the Buddhist temple of the Dalai Lama in Dharmsala
- Visit to the ancient Ghats on the Vyaas River in Mandi
- Hiking day trips in the Himalayan hills
- Visits to traditional villages and mountain festivals
- Bathe in Natural mountain hot springs
- Expert English-speaking local guides
- Plenty of adventure and shopping time too!
Retreat does not Include:
- International airfare to and return from Delhi, India
- Airport taxes
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance (ask us for a quote)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Indian Tourist Visa (required)
- Any items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website
Early Bird Price Paid by JULY 1, 2020: $3969 CAD + 5%tax
To make payments easier, you can pay in three separate instalments.
Save your spot and get secure Early Bird pricing by making your early Deposit Now!
After JULY 1, 2020: $4500 + 5%tax
Delhi: 2 nights
Dharmsala: 4 nights
Kullu Valley: 6 nights
Delhi: 2 nights
- Each morning we’ll start the day at 7 a.m. with meditation and guided breath work
- After breakfast, we’ll do gentle hatha yoga from 9 to 10:30 a.m. (all levels included)
- From 10:45 to 12:30 we’ll practise meditation and explore wisdom philosophy from the Himalayas.
- After Lunch, we’ll have the whole afternoon to explore and be enchanted, plus relax and have lots of fun. Each day there will be fabulous a group outing planned, which you can join, or enjoy a massage service.
- Supper will be your own choice, with plenty of local options available.
- Before bed, we’ll do some exquisite Sanskrit mantra chanting and enjoy a full-relaxation guided meditation.
October 1 to 14, 2020, for 2 weeks, a limited-size group of only 17 people will travel in the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with Yogic and Buddhist meditation, hatha yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India.
Everyone is welcome to this adventure!