A chance to explore and reset in a natural setting. An in-depth yoga workshop series is being offered in partnership with the landscape. A series of two workshops that will build on each other. Session one will focus on
September 24th and October 1st from 1:30 pm to 4 pm.
Taegan Gaetz – Yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, intuitive, and devotee of the spiritual path. She has a love for personal and spiritual evolution and helping people toward their highest paths.
Shel Neufeld – Yoga teacher, Photographer, wilderness explorer. He has a love for nature and helping people connect with their own body, Spirit and the landscape.
What to bring (suggested):
- A journal and/or something to take photos with
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Rain pants
- Water and snacks if needed
What to know:
- We will be connecting with the elements so there is a possibility of getting wet and/or dirty
- Light hiking is required to take us into the woods
Register here: https://yogabythesea.punchpass.com/classes/13890834