Himalayan Discovery Retreat 2023
Experience Being A Mountain Yogi
JOURNEY TO INDIA with HASU and PADMA
YOGA AND MEDITATION JOURNEY IN THE HIMALAYAS OF INDIA
October 1-15, 2023
For 2 weeks, a small group of only 20 people will travel into the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with Yogic and Buddhist meditations, hatha yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India. Everyone is welcome to this adventure!
We are so excited to share India with you. This is going to be a transformative, radiant two weeks – in which you will feel fully alive. Reach the heights of the Himalayans. We cannot wait to meet you there.
Save your place in this incredible trip! Email Hasu for more information.
Join the free informational ZOOM call :
Topic: Himalayan Discovery, Journey to India 2023
Time: December 12th, and January 9th at 530 pm – 630 pm Pacific Standard Time
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7851049750?pwd=Z3RqMTNLTlF1S3NnRm01RHMrNWEvUT09
Meeting ID: 785 104 9750
Reserve your place with the $1000 CAD deposit NOW. Email Hasu here
Watch testimonials from past participants here and here.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Taking you into the Himalayas, two Master Yogis, Padma, and Hasu will share their lives’ work with you: Padma’s deep wisdom of Meditation, Yoga and Satsang, Hasu’s years of experience living Yoga and Service.
We will roam the hilltop Buddhist town of Dharamsala where the Dalai Lama lives, hike through mountain villages of the exotic Valley of the Gods, wander by the Vyaas River, and be guided daily in classes of meditation, yoga and deep knowledge.
This trip offers a rare combination of Himalayan Yoga wisdom traditions and practices. Explore the life of a Yogi with daily yoga and meditation classes. Dive deep into your practice in the very mountains where these traditions originated. These clear and accessible practices will open you up to your most joyful self.
Meditate with two masters and learn from Ancient wisdom and from the Yoga Sutras: learn about Meditation Philosophy and Practices.
An enlightened educator and one of Canada’s most respected and popular teachers of meditation, yoga and self-realization. Having studied with a meditation master in the Himalayas since the 1980’s, for the last 25 years she has been guiding people towards finding their own freedom, inner power, peace and enlightenment. Padma’s teaching style is free, joyful and insightful in the tradition of a Himalayan meditation master. www.padmameditation.com
An intuitive and knowledgeable Lifelong Yogi. For over 25 years, she has shared a deeply meditative practice which creates self-alignment and attunement, based on teachings from her own life experience. Initiated into the Kripalu Lineage as Acharya by Gurudev, Shri Amritji Desai, with the spiritual name Hasu, meaning Joyous One. Director of Yoga By the Sea Yoga Studio, Roberts Creek, BC. Hasu is known for her warm heart and open, loving teachings. www.yogabythesea.ca
- All Yoga and Meditation and Wisdom classes with Hasu and Padma
- 14 nights accommodation at lovely, carefully selected inns
- Daily breakfast
- Personalized Arrival and Departure transfers
- Dharamshala to Kullu, Kullu to Chandigarth
- Entrance fees to all sites, as per itinerary
- Local taxis, as per itinerary
- Guide Tips, as per itinerary
- Indian Government Service Tax (GST)
- Hotel taxes (18%)
- Limited group size of 20 participants only!
- Daily Yogic wisdom traditions teachings
- Personal mentoring with Padma, and Hasu
- Daily Meditations, Pranayama, Satsang, Sanskrit Chanting and Philosophy Classes
- Daily Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra practice
- Visit to the Shyam Meditation Ashram where Padma studied!
- Satsang with Himalayan Guru
- Visit Buddhist temples in Bir and Dharamsala
- Meditations at the Buddhist temple of the Dalai Lama in Dharamsala
- Visit to the ancient Ghats on the Vyaas River in Mandi
- Hiking day trips in the Himalayan hills
- Visits to traditional villages and mountain festivals
- Bathe in Natural Mountain hot springs
- Expert English-speaking local guides
- Plenty of adventure and shopping time too!
Retreat does not Include:
- International airfare to and return from Delhi, India
- Airport taxes
- Airport travel to Dharamsala or return from Chandigarth
- Cancellation and Medical Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified (lunches and suppers)
- Cost to obtain valid passport
- Indian Tourist Visa (required)
- Any items of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks and telephone calls
- Any item that is not specifically detailed on our website
Dharamsala: 6 nights
Apple Valley Inn: 2 nights
Kullu Valley: 6 nights
- Each morning we’ll start the day at 7:00 a.m. with meditation and guided breathwork, gentle energy based hatha yoga until 9:00 am (all levels included)
- From 10:30 to 12:00 we’ll practice meditation and explore wisdom philosophy from the Himalayas.
- After Lunch, we’ll have the whole afternoon to explore and be enchanted, plus relax and have lots of fun. Each day there will be a fabulous group outing planned, which you can join, or enjoy a massage service.
- Supper will be your own choice, although three dinners in Naggar/Kullu are included, and there are plenty of local options available.
- Before bed, we’ll do some exquisite Sanskrit mantra chanting and enjoy a full-relaxation guided meditation.
October 1 to 15, 2023, for 2 weeks, a limited-size group of only 20 people will travel in the Himalayas of India. This will be an adventure filled with Yogic and Ancient Wisdom meditation, hatha yoga, philosophy, Sanskrit chanting and incredible hikes in North India.
Everyone is welcome to this adventure!
Early Bird Price Paid by April 1, 2022: $ 4985 CAD + 5%tax
Save your spot and get secure Early Bird pricing by making your early Deposit Now!
Non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot: $1000 By January 31st
After APRIL 1, 2023: $ 5985 + 5%tax
Fully paid on AUGUST 1, 2023